Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jinxed

I think I'm being jinxed. AHhhhhhhh!
Yesterday night, while walking back and walking down staircase, I sprained my ankle. :(
I saw the two steps as one step and gave a wrong estimation of the distance. Sent the wrong estimation to my brain and telling my foot to step the wrong estimation of distance, resulting in spraining my ankle... luckily I didn't fully fall down that will hurt my backside.
sigh... I guess I'm being a jinx. Recent happenings wasn't good to me. sighz....

anyway, last weekend went back home to attend my friend's wedding. Seems like I wasn't the one who is still enjoying being single. haha... but went back really met up old time friends and know their recent happenings. Some of the old classmates going to get married... so fast lor.. we are still young leh...

also, I listened one good advise over the weekend. Next time, don't go too serious into relationship, just take it as casual dating. If too serious, will get hurt. I'm still losing my faith in relationship and still abit sad. I dunno what's wrong with me. Hopeless lah...

Totally a jinx!

No comments: