Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who Am I?

Hmm... This question has been bugging me today...

Who am I?

Well, it's just like in the movies whereby the person had an amnesia after an accident and lost their memory and started asking, "Who am I? Where am I? Who are you?"

I am now in this kind of situation.

For the past 5 years, it's been like a journey to me. Coming to Sg alone to study, away from family. Met a pretty nice guy, and then left him. Met another guy, and then left him.

Of course, along the journey, met a lot of good friends who cared for me. Really appreciate when they really concerned about me.

But thinking back, throughout these years, what am I?

I used to think myself as a very good tempered person, very patient, considerate, nice and kind.

But am I really that person?

I used to give the disbelief expression to my mum when she said that I've changed. I told her that I'm still the good old mink as last time during my form-six time. But I guess now I have to admit that I have totally changed. I have become a bad-tempered person, very impatient person. And a very defensive person also. My ex-bf said that too that I've changed compared to when he first know me.

Why did I change? How did I become like this? Was it because during these 5 years that have happened to me, I changed to a person like this?

I wanted to grow tough, but yet I get hot-tempered. I do not like this idea. I just want my old self back. A good-tempered person. I should start reflecting upon myself everyday. To not get angry and bad-tempered. To be nice to everybody. Not to be an over-defensive person. To try not to hurt the people around me. To be patient. To be my old self!

Gambate, mink! Find your old path!

No comments: